Wednesday 3 February 2010

It's been a long long road

It's been over a year since i last made a blog entry..i sort of disappeared into my own world, waiting for the storm to pass...there's still some thunder, lightning and some howling winds, but i can't let another year pass by waiting...My new years resolution for 2010 was to regain my life, even if it meant being a little shipwrecked...
I've started working since the start of the year on new work and loving it. My hope is that in April/May 2010 i'll have lots of new things to share with you my friends...
Thank you for not forgetting..
Love,
Lily

8 comments:

Lorene said...

Looking forward to seeing your new work!

Brittany said...

It's lovely to see you again! I hope that things go much better for you this year. Looking forward to seeing your new work! :).

l said...

It's those storms that will make you all the more stronger when they pass. I admire you for starting new work :)

I have varnished my little LilyMoon picture and added a number using small buttons!

My dad is going to fix it to the wall for me - so I'll send you a picture soon.

Love Louise
x

katy said...

glad you're back, lily ;) can't wait to see your new creations

Tina Gilmore said...

Welcome back, alsolooking forward to seeing your new work.
xx

pretty day said...

Great to see you back! Looking forward to your new images.

Celeste Goulding said...

Am thinking of you often :)
Keep in touch. I'll be in England during April and May ...

clare said...

So pleased to see you painting . The one on your desk looks enchanting.
xx